In this Physiotherapy Clinic, we strive to provide quality Patient-centered health care and management to Maintain, Restore and improve the quality of life to our patients in regards to Mobility, Functional ability and Physical fitness which in return makes them maximize their potential.
We provide a wide range of effective and efficient treatment technologies as well as patient education and reassurance through our qualified, professional and committed Physiotherapist.
What is Physiotherapy
Physiotherapy is a branch of medicine that deals with restoration of human function and movement; Alleviation of pain and maximizing patients’ potential by use of physical modalities.
About the Clinic
We use latest technologies to promote, maintain and restore physical, psychological, emotional and social well-being to our patients.
Our goal is to relieve pain and restore mobility and function.
- Ultra-Sound therapy
- Hot and Cold therapy
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
- Muscle stimulation and relaxation
- Chest care and Postural drainage
- Gait training and muscle re-education
- Soft / Deep tissue manipulations
- Myofascial release
- Work ergonomics, Pre- and Post –natal exercises
- Post-operative physio for Back Surgeries, Amputees, Hip & Knee Replacements etc.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Exercises
- Rehabilitation programs for Stroke Patients, Spinal Cord Injuries and Asthenia
- Home based physio (Domiciliary medical care)
- The sessions are evidence based and on one-on-one basis where patients are given enough time for assessment and treatment.
Conditions Treated Include
- Low back pain
- Sports injuries (Sprains and Strains) like torn ligaments
- Stroke (CVA)
- Spinal cord injuries
- Lymphedema and other circulation related disorders
- And many more...